Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Milaca Family Photographer: The Holm Family!




To say the Holm's are special to me would be an understatement.  I have watched them go from a family of five to a family of 10 in just a few years- and it is a beautiful thing!  I have been honored to photograph family portraits, a beautiful wedding, two grad sessions, a newborn session and then, this summer, another, wonderful (and busy!) family session.  I love this family. I love that they care for another, live life together, support each other in every way possible and love one another in the most real, practical ways.  This love translates to the pictures- you can see it in their eyes and in their smiles.  It is beautiful.  Here is a glimpse at a few of the images captured this summer:



No comments:

Post a Comment